Our cozy shop has been serving the crafting community for just over three years. We sell many types of yarn, buttons, hooks and needles, patterns, and spinning supplies. We are located on the ground floor of one of the townhouses at Orenco Station.
We are open 10AM to 6PM daily, but we often extend our hours for evening workshops and special events.
- Mondays 4:30-6:30 Affiliated with the Portland area meet-up group. Come join us and knit, crochet, spin or tat. All are welcome.
- Tuesdays 10:30-12:00 Handwork Guild
- Tuesdays 6:30-8:30 Almost Beginners Group - Come for help with any knitting, tatting, or crochet project
(Free with purchase from store - $5 otherwise)
- Thursdays 6:30-8:30 Handwork Guild
- Saturdays 10:30-12:00 Lace Group
- Third Tuesday of every month 6:30-8:30 Spin Guild Night.
- Second Friday of every month 6:30-8:30 Chardon-Knitting / Cabernet-Crochet
($10 reserves a seat and you get $10 store credit)
- Second Sunday of every month 9:30-2:00 fiber craft in public at the Orenco Farmers Market.
Check out our Knit-Alongs!
Many more classes and knit-a-long groups are scheduled all of the time. Check out the calendar for details.